I LOVE YOU

this is for you..i just want u to know that i LOVE u forever..i'm SORRY if i ever made u angry,i hope that u will still love me forever & ever.i hope u will NEVER LEAVE me..i hope u will still have FAITH & CARE for me,even if i make u crazy..i hope u will continue ENCOURAGING & SUPPORTING me even if i failed repeatedly..i hope your LOVE will still always be with me when i move on..i apologize if i ever disobeyed & broke your heart..if i had a superpower,i'd like to have the power of TIME..so that i can go back in time,and erase all my mistakes..so that i can make u proud of me.so that i can serve the people i know,in the better way..so that i can make people SMILE.i just wish i can be with u forever and ever.i just wish i can see u every second of my life.i just wish we can all be together until the end.if i die & leave your sight,i hope u will always REMEMBER me..i don't love ANYONE ELSE more than i love u..not Justin bieber,not Greyson chance..YOU..i'm sorry for everything i've done..I REALLY HOPE U WILL FORGIVE ME & FORGET THE TROUBLES DONE..IF U STILL DON'T BELIEVE HOW SORRY I AM,I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.I REALLY AM SORRY..I HOPE U WILL FORGIVE ME..I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS..I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU AND I DO REALLY LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment