MY BABY GIRL :)

AFIFAH BT MOHD ZAINAL..
she's my one an only bby girl.called her afie ..i loves her a lot..no one can take her away from me not event sunita..haha(sorry sunita) ...my life will be miserable without her..she knows what i want n how do i feel..she's also a good listener..*sometimes when she's not doing anything..huhu..i dont know why but i love her a lot.. for your information she's the prettiest girl in this world...wont believe me..wait r...

see...i said so...ooopppsss...close your mouth please...n dont even think about taking her away from me...she's mine forever..hahaha......u want to see another one???? of course u do...
hah...she's pretty right..she will be more pretty when she says "i want to be a BIMBO'...huhuhu....
u want some more...owh god i know she's pretty but she's mine ok.. fine! last one...after this no more..huhu
to my bby afie...i just want u to know that i love u soo much more than anything n u are my bestfriend ever...love u girl..
                                                                                          
                                       
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment